8-29-22/ Bell Ringer

1.) I mean from the video I think it exists but from my own point of view I definitely know that it does.

2.) My reaction is that it’s gorgeous.

3.) I liked it but would’ve expected way more.

4.) It puts me a perspective because I now know and feel that life outside of earth exists. It had to. They’re too many plants for it no to. You’re gonna try and sit here and tell me that there isn’t life on Mars or Pluto or Venus or Saturn and so on. You’d be lying and I wouldn’t believe you. What proof do you have other than your what 4th grade or 5th grade teacher telling you that because they were so small minded. And the black hole was the icing on the cake. I loved it. I don’t like what it does to the world but it’s beautiful. A beautiful disaster is what I call it. 


Today in class we just did our bell ringer and a poem. I love love love love L O V E!!!! Poems!!!! They’re the best ever. It was by Emily Dickinson. I learned that she died before she was famous. Such a tragedy. Doesn’t change the fact that she was amazing. I love todays lesson and can’t wait for tomorrow’s!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-15-22

9-13-22